• cms_block_content_7

Kindergarten Class Looking for Presentation

K Teacher

Hi,

I was contacting your organization in hopes we might have one of your beekeepers willing to come to our school and kindergarten class to discuss the importance of bees and the basics of bee keeping. Our school is holding in person instruction in September and we have an outdoor teaching area for the presentation. We would be happy to make a donation to the association for the beekeepers time. If you are interested, I would greatly appreciate speaking with you. Thank you very much!

Julie Roberts

Kindergarten Teacher

Loudoun Country Day School

703-861-8731

On 8/21/2020 at 1:14 PM, K Teacher said:

Hi,

I was contacting your organization in hopes we might have one of your beekeepers willing to come to our school and kindergarten class to discuss the importance of bees and the basics of bee keeping. Our school is holding in person instruction in September and we have an outdoor teaching area for the presentation. We would be happy to make a donation to the association for the beekeepers time. If you are interested, I would greatly appreciate speaking with you. Thank you very much!

Julie Roberts

Kindergarten Teacher

Loudoun Country Day School

703-861-8731

Hi Julie,

I've done this kind of presentation to similar groups several times and would be happy to help if I can. Please contact me at CGBees@gmail.com. I also texted you my contact information. I'm sure our Treasurer, Jeff Pfoutz, would  be happy to accept your donation on behalf of the Association: LBAtreasurer@mindspring.com

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Bret Fisher
703-965-6216

• Like 1