• cms_block_content_7

Available Property

Ronda Powell

What is the best way to find someone in need of property for their bee hives?  We have some land (along with about a half acre of flower production), and would love to host some bees. 

Hi Ronda,

Thanks for offering to host honeybees! We are currently gearing up for our 2023 Beginner Beekeeper Course , and there may some interest by one or more of the new students. Here is the link to the course if you know someone who may be interested in enrolling https://www.loudounbee.org/the-association/beekeeping-classes.html/.

If you would be so kind to contact me at my email ed.kicha@loudounbee.org and provide a few specifics as to the property location, type vehicle needed for access, and are there any nearby utilities (power/water) that would be available to the potential beekeeper - this would help . I will ask the Course Director to provide your offer to the students first, then to the general membership to see if anyone would be interested.

That said, if someone sees your post in the interim and wouid like to accept your offer, just let me know - no harm, no foul.

Thanks again for the offer!

Best Regards,

Ed Kicha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...