• cms_block_content_7

Out yard available in Hamilton, comes with equipment

Ashley Palmer

Howdy! I've been keeping bees on this property in Hamilton (near the elementary school) for 3-4 years and need to take some time off. This is a great spot for a new beekeeper, and I'm available for some mentorship. 

The property is large and has a fenced in veggie garden perfect for hives. I had kept mine in a different area before a bear found them. The property has a veggie garden, hayfields, goats, chickens, and some other fowl. There's plenty of woodlands and a small pond and creek. 

There is equipment for at least 2-3 complete 8 frame medium hives, probably more. Equipment must be used on this property, as it was purchased by the landowner. The landowners are largely hands-off and easy to work with. They would like a portion of the honey harvest in return for land use and equipment. 

Bonus - you can see baby goats in spring and usually grab some chicken eggs to take home!

Feel free to reply here or email me at enviromt4@gmail.com with questions or interest.